Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award
January 18, 2015 Article
I am completely unfamiliar with these things, but the lovely Eve Estelle over at Edge of Night has nominated me for this award, so I shall give it a go!
- #1 Favorite book author?
Ah this is such a tough question! For now, I’m going to say Patrick Ness, as I’ve really been enjoying his stuff lately. But I don’t think I could ever really pick one favourite author.
- #2 What inspires you?
I think reading in general inspires me. I love delving into other worlds and other people’s heads and it inspires me to keep writing myself.
- #3 You’ve won a free, all-expenses-paid trip to anywhere in the world. You’ll be there for one week. Where do you go?
I don’t have a specific place I want to go right now, just somewhere warm with a beach and a pool where I can read and do nothing else.
- #4 What song is stuck in your head right now?
All American Girl by Carrie Underwood – its on pretty much all my playlists at the moment.
- #5 If you could give one piece of advice to your past self, what would it be?
Chill out. Keep reading, keep writing. Be wiser with money!
Like Eve, I will keep it to five questions to answer, and they are:
- What book are you currently reading and what made you choose it?
- If you only read one book for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- What book would you love to see turned into a film/TV show?
- Which author would you love to meet and why?
- Finally (non book related) What’s your favourite joke?
And so, nominations. I’m only a couple of weeks into blogging and don’t know many people so I won’t do too many.
Chelle @ Tales of Yesterday
Jess @ Jess Hearts Books
Priya @ Priya Piggle
Send me the links if you do it, I’d love to see your answers 🙂