Month: January 2017
Month: January 2017
I’ve decided to start doing a little wrap up post for the month, not just for books but just everything in general. What I Read I’m really pleased with the amount of books I read this month. 12 overall, although that includes finishing some I started last year. I’ve read a good mix of ARCs
It’s been a little while coming, but Little Moore is now on the move. He was pretty quick to start rolling over, and for a while it looked like he was going to be an early crawler, but he stayed stuck in the thrashing on the floor on his belly phase without going anywhere for
* I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review * Publisher: Pushkin Children’s Books Pages: 256 Release Date: January 5th 2017 Summary (from Goodreads): Maresi came to the Red Abbey when she was thirteen, in the Hunger Winter. Before then, she had only heard rumours of its existence in secret folk tales.
* I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review * Publisher: Scholastic Pages: 126 Release Date: October 6th 2016 Summary (from Goodreads): John Watson has barely settled into his new school, Baker Street Academy, when his teacher announces a trip to one of London’s top museums, home to the world’s most famous jewel.
Today on the blog I’m super excited to be hosting a stop on the Wing Jones photo blog tour. Throughout January, over 40 bloggers will be participating in the #WJphototour – a photo blog tour documenting Katherine’s path to publishing her debut novel. From childhood memories that inspired her writing to her time living in Atlanta
* I have been given a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review * Publisher: Hodder & Staughton Pages: 416 Release Date: January 31st 2017 Summary (from Goodreads): Before you enter the world of Caraval, you must remember that it’s all a game . . . Scarlett has never left the tiny island where she
Publisher: David Fickling Books Pages: 336 Release Date: September 1st 2016 Summary (from Goodreads): What if you only had 3 minutes to save your own life and the clock is already counting down… Three minutes. Nessa, Megan and Anto know that any day now they wake up alone in a horrible land and realise they’ve been Called. Two
* I have been given a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review * Publisher: Egmont Publishing Pages: 304 Release Date: January 12th 2016 Summary (from Goodreads): Romance is in the air! Preparations for the Wedding of the Century between Anna’s dad and super famous actress Helena Montaine is in full swing (all Anna needs
Publisher: Penguin Group UK Pages: 260 Release Date: November 17th 2015 Summary (from Goodreads): WE ARE ALL STORIES, IN THE END… Fifteen tales of ancient wonder and mystery, passed down through generations of Time Lords. Dark, beautiful and twisted, these stories are filled with nightmarish terrors and heroic triumphs, from across all of time and space. Review:
* I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review * Publisher: Walker Books Pages: 384 Release Date: January 5th 2017 Summary (from Goodreads): Jandy Nelson meets Friday Night Lights: a sweeping story about love and family from an exceptional new voice in YA. With a grandmother from China and another from Ghana, fifteen-year-old Wing